Why is it useful to speak foreign languages?
1. You can only get a well-paid job if you're fluent in at least one foreign language.
2. You can boost your brain and improve your memory.
3. You can make new friends regardless of their nationality.
4. In Hungary you get extra points and better chances to get into universities.
5. You also need at least one B2 level language certificate to receive your degree.
6. You can ask locals for ideas and directions if you're on foreign holidays.
7. You can also help out tourists when they can't find their way around in your town.
8. Books and movies are light-years better in their original language.
9. You don't have to wait until your favourite series get translated into your language.
10. You can relocate to another country to experience its culture and make more money at the same time.
|Well-paid job||Jól fizető állás|
|Regardless of||Valamire való tekintet nélkül|
|Ask locals||Helyieket megkérdezni|
|Ideas and directions||Ötletek és útvonalak|
|Can't find their way around||Nem tudják, merre kell menniük|
|Light-years better||Fényévekkel jobb|
|Be/Get translated into||Valamilyen nyelvre lefordítják|
|Relocate to||Elköltözni valahova|