Using Transition Words in a Writing Task
You introduce new points with transition words in a letter or an essay. This is how we use them.
1. Speaking about my experience, I used to work at a hotel.
2. Concerning its advantages, microwave ovens are cheap and fast.
3. Regarding my childhood, I grew up in a small village.
4. With regards to your letter, I have to say I am greatly surprised.
5. As for the working hours, you will work eight hours a day.
6. Considering life in villages, the air is fresh and you can keep animals.
7. As far as your career is concerned, you can get better money abroad.